- 267,677 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: full of the spirit
As I prayed for you, I saw a picture …
As I prayed, I saw a picture of a child peering around a door. I felt that I should tell the person I was praying for but I was unsure because it sounded such an odd thing to say and … Continue reading
Fragile unless full
This is an example of one of the explanations we use at the start of our services, see my page on creative communication. Have an empty plastic bottle and take the lid off before the service. Talk about how it is your … Continue reading