- 260,423 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Who does Jesus value most, the community leader or the outcast? Mark 5.21-43
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Who's afraid of tenpin bowling?
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fulfilment
Will we be disappointed today? This evening, England play their first football match since their shock loss to Iceland which led to their earlier than expected exit from Euro 2016. It was a real shock that England lost to Iceland … Continue reading