- 270,243 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Do you believe that God is Stronger?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fulfilment
Will we be disappointed today?
Will we be disappointed today? This evening, England play their first football match since their shock loss to Iceland which led to their earlier than expected exit from Euro 2016. It was a real shock that England lost to Iceland … Continue reading
The not so great escape
A few months ago I came across a lamb while I was out on a walk. As I approached it, it ran towards the nearby fence and squirmed underneath and back into the field with all of the other sheep. This happy little lamb … Continue reading