- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: friendship
Don’t worry, I won’t get kittens when I grow up
The other day, my daughter started randomly talking with me about when she grows up. She may only be 6, but one day she said that she is going to have her own house and that she will have kittens. A short while … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, film, Following Jesus, God is with us, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving one another, Relationship with God Tagged Click father scene, family, father and daughter, film, friendship, investing in our relationship with God, making time for what is important, people are more important than projects, priorities, relationship with God, relationships, What is the most important thing? Leave a comment
The One Where Someone Ignored Me
I was on my way out of the school grounds after dropping my daughter of this morning and someone ignored me when I smiled at them. How should I respond? Should I start thinking about what I might have done … Continue reading
The one where my wife is my friend
My wife likes to swim and she goes to a local gym. This weekend she was allowed to take a friend for free and she chose me! We had a good evening and were grateful to our friends who looked … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God is with us, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving one another Tagged excercise, friendship, God with us, gym, marriage, what is the point 1 Comment