- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Am I helping to build Christ's Church or my Church?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: freedom
Anxiety is a real problem for many people. According to recent research, 6% of people in the UK suffer with a generalized anxiety disorder¹ and most of the rest of us will have to contend with different levels of anxiety as … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered how Judas the disciple of Jesus become Judas the betrayer of Jesus? It’s quite a change to go from a loyal follower of Jesus to become the person who started the chain of events that led to his arrest, … Continue reading
A few months ago I came across a lamb while I was out on a walk. As I approached it, it ran towards the nearby fence and squirmed underneath and back into the field with all of the other sheep. This happy little lamb … Continue reading
My handwriting is awful and illegible to the point where even I can’t read it sometimes! Whenever I am at a meeting and it is suggested that we should all write our thoughts on post-it notes or feedback sheets, my heart sinks … Continue reading
Once there was a person who was going through such a terrible time that their problems made them physically ill. Within their depression and misery they cried out, Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put … Continue reading
I love irony and when I found this picture on the net yesterday it really made me smile. The statue of William Wallace with the word ‘FREEDOM’ stands fenced off and trapped and surely this is as ironic as things … Continue reading