- 270,692 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: free video resource for churches
Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
I recently walked along the Great Glen Way, which is a long distance path which follows the Great Glen, alongside the Caledonian canal and three lochs (including Loch Ness), from Fort William to Inverness. The walk is though some beautiful … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, discipleship, Faith, Learning, Life experiences, Relationship with God, video I have taken Tagged discipleship, free video resource for churches, free video resources for church, God is at work in our everyday lives, Great Glen Way, making disciples, retreat, spiritual retreat, thought for the day, vdeo reflections, video clips for use in church Leave a comment
Is Lent primarily about giving things up or giving more time to God? (Lent short reflection 1)
Lent is most commonly associated with giving things up but if that is all that it means to us then we may be missing the point. This is the first in a series of short videos which can be used … Continue reading