- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I fell over
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fragile unless full
Feeling fragile? It’s what is on the inside that counts
If you are feeling fragile today I want to encourage you that this is perfectly normal. We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. (2 Corinthians 4.7) … Continue reading
Is it normal to feel fragile?
Have you ever felt fragile and upset and apologised for it? There seems to be an expectation amongst some people that we should all be strong and able to cope but is this the way it should be? The Bible says: We have … Continue reading
Fragile unless full
This is an example of one of the explanations we use at the start of our services, see my page on creative communication. Have an empty plastic bottle and take the lid off before the service. Talk about how it is your … Continue reading