- 264,374 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: FOMO
On a recent family holiday, we enjoyed walking along the amazing Tree Top Way at Salcey Forest (near Northampton). This walkway takes you up to 20m above ground level so that you can have a bird’s-eye view of the forest. We really enjoyed … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Tracey, the girls and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal in London. We went as a part of my daughter’s 11th Birthday celebrations and we had a great day out in … Continue reading
As I look through my Facebook feed there are more and more of my friend’s holiday pictures appearing each day. How do you feel when you see people’s holiday pictures? When you see someone pictured somewhere you have always wanted to go or … Continue reading
When we first saw the hut it was a white speck in the distance and a few miles later we could see it more clearly. My wife and I both agreed that it was a beautiful spot to live, in a … Continue reading
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading