- 110,124 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: follow Jesus wholeheartedly
Have you ever really, really looked forward to something? I was once in a school staff room where there was a white board with a series of marks that were being crossed off to remind everyone how many days were … Continue reading
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
The crowd was so excited to see Jesus that they laid their coats and palm leaves on the ground for the donkey that was carrying him to ride over. Lots of people went home that day with clothing that looked … Continue reading
I stood there in disbelief as I realized that he really had just said. ‘I am a priest so I’m afraid that I have to pray’. These words were spoken at the end of a talk given in a school assembly and I don’t … Continue reading
At church yesterday we gave everyone a panel of card and asked them to colour it in with pens or paint. When we stuck them all together this was the result. People were free to create their own designs, but we … Continue reading