- 214,890 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- And now for something completely different?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: focus
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
On a recent family holiday, we enjoyed walking along the amazing Tree Top Way at Salcey Forest (near Northampton). This walkway takes you up to 20m above ground level so that you can have a bird’s-eye view of the forest. We really enjoyed … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Tracey, the girls and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal in London. We went as a part of my daughter’s 11th Birthday celebrations and we had a great day out in … Continue reading