- 110,097 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: focus on what really matters in Christianity
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Tracey, the girls and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal in London. We went as a part of my daughter’s 11th Birthday celebrations and we had a great day out in … Continue reading
Okay, just to be clear that this post isn’t as gross as it might sound. We had a baptismal service at church recently and I sent someone a message that said: Are you able to bring your camera? A few photos … Continue reading
So, I was trying to collect a pizza and as I walked along the front of the shop towards the door I was looking at my phone and bringing up the order number. I glanced up and saw that I was nearly … Continue reading