- 270,246 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: focus on the things of God
Are we Learning to Look to our Lord in Lockdown?
So, let’s be honest, many of us are struggling! 2021 began with such hope, Covid vaccines were becoming available and the end to the pandemic appeared to be just around the corner and yet we find ourselves in lockdown again. … Continue reading
Posted in contentment, Faith, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness, Listening to God, peace, Relationship with God, video I have taken Tagged contentment, do not be anxious, focus, focus on the things of God, gentleness, God's gift of peace, philippians 4 11-13, philippians 4.7, pour our your hearts, swap shop Leave a comment