- 246,761 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: feeling burnt out
Do you ever feel overwhelmed? I’m a pretty relaxed and chilled out person but according to my wife I was up at 3 on Sunday morning looking for a rota for a project we are running this week. I kind … Continue reading
I was sitting in church and I noticed that the Bible in front of me had something stuck in it. It looked like a pen or pencil had been left in it but when I opened it up I was surprised … Continue reading