- 245,466 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: feeding on the word
My daughter made me this and I’m sure that you will agree that it looks great. She had put so much effort in to presentation and even added sprinkles, but I couldn’t eat it because it was made out of play … Continue reading