- 259,306 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Creative communication
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A leap of faith
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- I am being followed!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fathers day service idea
These ideas can be used in Fathers Day services or at any other time when you want to focus on and think about God being our Father. Film Clip: Finding Nemo – Your father is searching for you Nemo and … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m writing this on Tuesday night at 10pm and I’ve just realized that it is Wednesday tomorrow. Each Wednesday we circulate a prayer bulletin (you can read about that here) and I usually put it together on Tuesday … Continue reading