- 267,679 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Pick me, the one that is kind of about elections but not
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: faith without deeds is dead
To Do or just to Speak, that is the Question!
Posted on April 27, 2017 by honestaboutmyfaith
It feels to me like there has been an increase in the ‘show your support by pasting this’ type of Facebook posts recently. The idea is that is you either share or copy and paste the status in order to … Continue reading →
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, depression, discipleship, Everyone is valuable, Faith, Life experiences, Loving one another, restoration, Treat one another the way you want to be treated | Tagged actions speak louder than words, being aware of people's needs, faith without deeds is dead, help me, helping others can be simple, helping people in need, James 2, love one another, love one another as I have loved you, social action, treat other people the way you want to be treated | Leave a comment