- 246,595 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: faith is a journey
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
Moses went to work that morning expecting just another ordinary day but instead he saw a burning bush and met God who invited him to join him on an amazing adventure. Moses was to lead God’s people out of Egypt … Continue reading
‘It is hidden in the tree behind the invisible man’ is not a very helpful clue when you are looking for something. Thankfully we did have the GPS coordinates and so we soon had the geocache that we were searching for … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading