- 266,003 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One About Star Prayers
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The One About Praying in Dark Times
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- A Parable: What's the Point of the Church?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Do you ever feel like the worst Christian?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: ezekiel 47
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading