- 270,623 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The parable (and true story) of the toy plane
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: excercise
These boots were made for walking
I’m taking part in a 16 mile walk in a few weeks so I decided I needed some proper walking boots. Once I had bought some I needed to break them in, so at the weekend my wife, my girls … Continue reading
The one where my wife is my friend
My wife likes to swim and she goes to a local gym. This weekend she was allowed to take a friend for free and she chose me! We had a good evening and were grateful to our friends who looked … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God is with us, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving one another Tagged excercise, friendship, God with us, gym, marriage, what is the point 1 Comment