- 261,914 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- God's Unfailing Love
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: eucharist
It took me by surprise when she said ‘it’s better than dining with the queen!’ We were about to share communion together and there had been an opportunity for people to discuss in groups what communion meant to them. We … Continue reading
Half way through communion last Sunday I had a crazy idea. I was grateful that the Bread was still being distributed as it gave me chance to stop and think about whether this was just a weird idea or an … Continue reading