- 257,469 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Ephesians 3.20
A few days after his death, Mary and her friends went to Jesus’ tomb to embalm his body. As they got closer they began to wonder how they would move the large stone that was blocking the entrance. We can only … Continue reading
I hate the fact that church is often a place that is safe, steady and dull. I love the way that Jesus leads in adventurous, new and exciting ways. Which would you prefer? Do you want your faith to be … Continue reading
Mary and her friends went to Jesus’ tomb and on their way they began to wonder how they would move the large stone from the entrance. When they got closer though, they could see the stone had already been moved. I wonder what … Continue reading