- 266,226 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Ephesians 3.20
A few days after his death, Mary and her friends went to Jesus’ tomb to embalm his body. As they got closer they began to wonder how they would move the large stone that was blocking the entrance. We can only … Continue reading
I hate the fact that church is often a place that is safe, steady and dull. I love the way that Jesus leads in adventurous, new and exciting ways. Which would you prefer? Do you want your faith to be … Continue reading
Mary and her friends went to Jesus’ tomb and on their way they began to wonder how they would move the large stone from the entrance. When they got closer though, they could see the stone had already been moved. I wonder what … Continue reading