- 84,728 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Ephesians 2 13
I was reading the part of the Easter story where Peter cuts off the ear of the High Priest’s slave. Usually this is a part of the account that gets missed out but as I thought about it, I began to … Continue reading
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on Earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t it be called ‘Bad Friday’ or ‘Sad Friday’? … Continue reading
Recently, someone in my family (who shall remain nameless) went to catch a bus but he had forgotten his (oops, just narrowed it down a bit) bus pass. When I arrived home from dropping him off at the bus stop … Continue reading