- 195,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: entering the kingdom of God like a child
Earlier this month, my wife Tracey and I walked the West Highland Way which is a 96 mile trail in Scotland that runs from Milngavie to Fort William. In a sense this journey began In 2002 when we drove along … Continue reading
In the film ‘The Greatest Showman’, a young Barnum sings the song ‘A Million Dreams’ to Charity. He has a terrible start in life, living in poverty and coping with the death of his father but despite this he sings: … Continue reading
I received an e-mail from Google telling me about some posts on Google+ that I might find interesting. The weird thing about it is that the posts that it thinks that I would be interested in were actually written by me. … Continue reading