- 267,786 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- The one about the lighthouse
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: entering God’s presence
God with us?
I have often heard people say in Church, ‘We are now entering God’s presence’, but is this true? When Jesus said I am with you always, was he joking or mistaken? The pictures above challenge our assumptions about where and in … Continue reading