- 261,917 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- God's Unfailing Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: enjoy life
On a recent family holiday, we enjoyed walking along the amazing Tree Top Way at Salcey Forest (near Northampton). This walkway takes you up to 20m above ground level so that you can have a bird’s-eye view of the forest. We really enjoyed … Continue reading
My daughter wrote a note for the staff at a hotel that we stayed in recently. It said, ‘This room is AMAZING’. I would have loved to have seen the face of the person who came to clean the room when they … Continue reading
I’m writing this on Saturday night after a long day. I put up a bouncy castle I took one of the kids to town to buy new shoes I let someone into church to have a party (we need more … Continue reading