- 84,728 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: empowered by the Holy Spirit
God washes away our sins! This cleansing from sin isn’t just about a ticket to heaven, it’s also about the beginning of a new life in relationship with God. You see, God isn’t satisfied with just cleansing us from sin, he … Continue reading
I was sat at the concert, minding my own business when unexpectedly I heard: ‘Good evening Holy Trinity!’ It turned out that the person speaking was announcing that pupils from Holy Trinity school were there but their announcement caught me … Continue reading
We had started the conference by laying stones down as a symbol of us letting go of the burdens we were carrying and at the end of our time together we encouraged everyone to take away one of the stones … Continue reading
It’s Pentecost Sunday but did you know that during the Jewish festival of Pentecost (originally called Weeks) they remembered the giving of the 10 commandments? What do you think that the significance is of the giving of the Holy Spirit taking place … Continue reading