- 260,558 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Nothing happened?
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Don't let worries kill you, let the church help
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: elijah
Elijah had traveled all day in the desert heat and as evening came he collapsed, exhausted, terrified and broken and he prayed that God would let him die. He poured out his heart to God as he prayed, ‘I have had enough Lord’ he said. ‘Take … Continue reading
Have you ever felt that everyone is against you? Elijah stood alone against 850 followers of the pagan gods Baal and Asherah. They were to call on their gods to send fire from heaven and Elijah called on his God … Continue reading
Elijah had told the king it wouldn’t rain and there was now a drought in the land. God led Elijah to a remote area where he camped by a small stream and some ravens brought him food. WHOA, say that … Continue reading
Announcements are important. Is a relationship official before it has been announced as a Facebook status? These announcements help us to know who is in a relationship and this will save you lots of confusion if you have teenage friends. … Continue reading