- 270,243 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Do you believe that God is Stronger?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: EBA
The Stressed Stone is now Super!
We had started the conference by laying stones down as a symbol of us letting go of the burdens we were carrying and at the end of our time together we encouraged everyone to take away one of the stones … Continue reading
What do training courses and trips to the dentist have in common?
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading