- 102,221 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Time to Press Pause?
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- Nothing happened?
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- What are you doing here?
- A white stone with a NEW NAME (Revelation 2.17)
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Eastern Baptist Association
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
As I shared communion tonight, I looked up and saw these words on the screen: survive & thrive The words immediately felt ironic and inappropriate because we were focusing on the death of Jesus on the cross. After all: Jesus … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was speaking to a friend of mine who helps with the rehabilitation of people who have had a Stroke. Something he said really struck me and I wanted to share it and some other thoughts … Continue reading