- 96,290 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- You are not a salmon
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- I'm So Proud
- Nothing happened?
- The one about the Hippo and the Tortoise
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Eastern Baptist Association
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
As I shared communion tonight, I looked up and saw these words on the screen: survive & thrive The words immediately felt ironic and inappropriate because we were focusing on the death of Jesus on the cross. After all: Jesus … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was speaking to a friend of mine who helps with the rehabilitation of people who have had a Stroke. Something he said really struck me and I wanted to share it and some other thoughts … Continue reading