- 266,227 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Eastern Baptist Association
Someone recently said to me ‘churches are like a piece of elastic. However much you stretch them, they always ping back into place’. This made me chuckle but I hope that it isn’t necessarily true. As we have been stretched … Continue reading
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
As I shared communion tonight, I looked up and saw these words on the screen: survive & thrive The words immediately felt ironic and inappropriate because we were focusing on the death of Jesus on the cross. After all: Jesus … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was speaking to a friend of mine who helps with the rehabilitation of people who have had a Stroke. Something he said really struck me and I wanted to share it and some other thoughts … Continue reading