- 90,380 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Learning styles and Church
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- If you picked two words to describe your friend what would they be?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Eastern Baptist Asscoaition
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
Oasis en cuenca de deflación – Gabron, Mandara (Libia) – 01 by Banco de Imágenes Geológicas is licensed under CC BY 2.0 The land was dry and arid. It rarely rained. Because of this the desert had no vegetation and … Continue reading
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading
My friend Nick has been asked to become the Eastern Baptist Association’s third Regional Minister. I am so happy because Nick will be great in this role but I am also sad because he will move away from Colchester. Nick, … Continue reading