- 257,463 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: easter week explained
The crowd was so excited to see Jesus that they laid their coats and palm leaves on the ground for the donkey that was carrying him to ride over. Lots of people went home that day with clothing that looked … Continue reading
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading
Mary and her friends went to Jesus’ tomb and on their way they began to wonder how they would move the large stone from the entrance. When they got closer though, they could see the stone had already been moved. I wonder what … Continue reading
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t it be called ‘Bad Friday’ or ‘Sad Friday’? … Continue reading
After arriving in Jerusalem, the first thing that Jesus did was to go to the temple where he proceeded to throw out the people who were buying and selling animals there. This episode in the life of Jesus is hard … Continue reading