- 257,315 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Easter Saturday
Cleopas and his friend trudged along the road towards Emmaus trying to process what had happened. They had been so sure that Jesus was the Messiah but now he was dead. If Jesus was the Messiah, he appeared to be a … Continue reading
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
The day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday is a reminder of how life often feels. The disciples must have been distraught as they tried to come to terms with what had happened and we can only imagine how they … Continue reading