- 89,835 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- What does Dope mean?
- Kerplunk, collapsing and support
- Nothing happened?
- A fun day stall that reminded people they were special and valuable
- Godparents or Guideparents?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Are we Living like Easter Saturday Believers in an Easter Sunday World?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Easter Saturday
Cleopas and his friend trudged along the road towards Emmaus trying to process what had happened. They had been so sure that Jesus was the Messiah but now he was dead. If Jesus was the Messiah, he appeared to be a … Continue reading
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
Jesus had been their hero, guide, mentor and lord and now he was dead. The disciples must have been distraught as they tried to come to terms with what had happened and we can only imagine how they were feeling. The events … Continue reading