- 191,016 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: doubt
Thomas couldn’t believe what he was hearing, the other disciples were saying that Jesus was alive but how could that be? Thomas listened to them and then he famously replied: “I won’t believe it unless I see the nail wounds … Continue reading
So, Jesus took three of his twelve closest disciples up a high mountain. How did his other disciples feel? Were they sad to be left behind or relieved that they didn’t have to climb the high mountain? Whatever their feelings at … Continue reading
I can’t stand those pictures on facebook that tell you to click ‘like’ if you like them. It’s ridiculous because surely if I like something on facebook, then it’s highly likely I’m going to click like. I understand of course … Continue reading