- 189,719 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Helping People Learn in Church
- Nothing happened?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- They will never change!
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: don’t pretend to be okay
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
When we first saw the hut it was a white speck in the distance and a few miles later we could see it more clearly. My wife and I both agreed that it was a beautiful spot to live, in a … Continue reading
You are so good at exposing yourself. These were not the words I expected to ever hear at the end of a church service, but nevertheless they were the words that were spoken to me last Sunday. You may wonder … Continue reading