- 257,563 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- What does Dope mean?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- You are not a salmon
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: don’t measure yourself against other christians
So, Elijah confronted the King and Obadiah hid people who were in danger. Both of them served God in different ways and that is okay. We were looking at 1 Kings 18 yesterday at church and as I listened to the … Continue reading