- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: don’t let your circumstances define you
My day hasn’t gone brilliantly so far. I decided to deliver the 300 remaining flyers for our church fun day and when I was most of the way around the heavens opened and I got soaked. We then had a phone … Continue reading
Recently, I was telling my daughter that I saw one of her teachers. She wanted to check this was a genuine sighting (do teachers really exist outside of school?) and so she asked, ‘was he tall?’ ‘Did he have black hair?’ … Continue reading
Today is a special day in our house. It is my youngest daughter’s birthday and she has asked for a geocaching themed birthday. Yesterday we went geocaching and we found 18 between us and today we are going to have … Continue reading
The picture on the right is what greeted us on Saturday morning. We have these bins for recycling materials outside of our house and at some point on Friday night someone decided to take one. The mind boggles. Why would … Continue reading