- 257,563 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- What does Dope mean?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- You are not a salmon
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: don’t label people
Whilst I was helping to run a prayer space recently I was given these three stickers. It started with someone giving me the one that says Graeme and this was closely followed by my daughter giving me the crazy man … Continue reading
Jesus appeared to his disciples after he had risen from the dead but Thomas wasn’t there. Thomas found it hard to accept that Jesus had risen from the dead until he had seen for himself and as a result many … Continue reading