- 110,520 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- When my five year old helped me to see that I was wrong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: don’t give up
Those of you who know me well will realize that I am far from athletic! I may not have run a marathon but I know that in order to complete one that you have to persevere and to push through … Continue reading
It was raining and it was cold and my children were asking to go home. We had been searching in the hedge for several minutes and we couldn’t find the geocache that we were looking for. The hedge had been cut … Continue reading
Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear me Happy Birthday to me It’s a year ago today that I started blogging and when I started I had no idea that I would write so much or that so … Continue reading
Once there was a widow who lived with her young son. She had been through so much in her life and I cannot begin to understand the pain and suffering that she felt. The days after her husband died were … Continue reading
It’s been nearly two months since I started blogging. Blogging is something that I had thought about doing for a long time but I struggle to write. I wrote An imaginary letter and posted it on Facebook and was encouraged … Continue reading