- 205,383 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: don’t give up the habit of meeting together
We went for a walk yesterday and for reasons that only they fully understand, my girls decided to tie themselves together with loom bands. Connecting themselves to one another didn’t make walking along easier but it certainly did make becoming separated impossible … Continue reading
Yesterday, a homeless man offered to make me some toast. I was visiting 57 West, a church plant in Southend, which connects with people who are or who have been homeless. I had turned up for their drop in session and was … Continue reading
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this photo of an activity we did at church. Everyone was invited to put their fingerprint onto the canvas as a sign that our individuality makes up a united … Continue reading
So, it was one of those awkward times when you have to go out to work but that really you just want to stay at home and hide. At least that is how it started, but I am glad to … Continue reading