- 270,625 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: don’t be afraid of cows
The one about the cows who weren’t as scary as they looked
I met some scary looking cows recently. As we walked past their field they all moved toward the fence and these two (who reminded me of a pair of nightclub bouncers) just stared at me. They were fenced in and so they … Continue reading
Posted in do not be afraid, Faith, freedom, God is with us, Life experiences, peace Tagged “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear.”, Calming of the storm, do not be afraid, don't be afraid of cows, fear, finding freedom, freedom from fear, peace, peace be still Leave a comment