- 246,924 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- Surrounded by God's Love
- It's Good to Pray
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- The parable of the undefeated wrestler
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: do you still have no faith
At Orchard Baptist, we sometimes project video footage behind song words and I often tell people the story of the wildlife footage that our computer operator used once (and I stress the word once!) We had been singing about God being the … Continue reading