- 262,561 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A leap of faith
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God is closer than you think
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Have you heard of Terah?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: do you remember me
This is a time of year when we are encouraged to remember. According to the Royal British Legion, ‘Remembrance Sunday is a day for the nation to remember and honour those who have sacrificed themselves to secure and protect our … Continue reading