- 81,375 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Shall we be Friends?
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for England on St George's Day
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
- Let's Raise A Glass to Jesus!
- You don't want to read that!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: do we know what the Bible says?
On Good Friday, some of us gathered to read through the Bible account of the days and hours leading up to and including Jesus’ death. We read a section together, paused to reflect on what we had read and then … Continue reading
A few nights ago, I drove into some fog and I then began to wonder how to turn on my fog lights. In that moment, I remembered that when we bought our car a few months ago that the salesperson showed … Continue reading