- 102,199 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Time to Press Pause?
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- What are you doing here?
- A white stone with a NEW NAME (Revelation 2.17)
- Nothing happened?
- Facing the storms and stresses of life
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: do we know what the Bible says?
If you missed it, you can quickly read the first part of this short parable here. Bill sat in his hotel room feeling lousy. He hadn’t talked to Pete for 3 years and life just wasn’t the same any more. … Continue reading
On Good Friday, some of us gathered to read through the Bible account of the days and hours leading up to and including Jesus’ death. We read a section together, paused to reflect on what we had read and then … Continue reading
A few nights ago, I drove into some fog and I then began to wonder how to turn on my fog lights. In that moment, I remembered that when we bought our car a few months ago that the salesperson showed … Continue reading