- 244,930 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- You are not a salmon
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- A leap of faith
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: disciples who make disciples
When was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus?
So, when was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus? If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ and you’re not Jesus then I would suggest that you have a problem. … Continue reading
I had been in the hospital before with my son and had followed him to the correct department. Now I was back a few months later without him and unfortunately I couldn’t quite remember the way. Fortunately the receptionist told me … Continue reading