- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: did mary cry
Advent 15: Clean enough for God?
Jesus, the King of Kings and creator of the universe had an animal feeding trough for his first crib. God decided that his son would be born in ordinary and humble settings. He was born into poverty to parents who were … Continue reading
Posted in Advent, christmas, Christmas story, Faith, Incarnation Tagged Advent, christmas, Christmas story, did mary cry, first Christmas, incarnation, kid born in shed saves world shock, mary the mother of Jesus, Mary's amazing faith and obedience, why was Jesus born in Bethlehem, why was there no room for mary 1 Comment
Do you think that Mary cried?
My daughter looked up from what she was writing and asked ‘do you think Mary cried when there was no room at the inn?’ After we had talked about it I took this photo of what she had drawn and … Continue reading