- 81,375 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Shall we be Friends?
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for England on St George's Day
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
- Let's Raise A Glass to Jesus!
- You don't want to read that!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: despair
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
Jesus had been their hero, guide, mentor and lord and now he was dead. The disciples must have been distraught as they tried to come to terms with what had happened and we can only imagine how they were feeling. The events … Continue reading
I have just seen Mockingjay and thought it was an amazing and thought-provoking film. Catching Fire finished with Katniss being rescued and taken to District 13 where the resistance was based. The ending left me with a feeling that things … Continue reading