- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Depression
Stories of childhood in WW2 and the lessons we can learn
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading
Robin Williams, depression and why we shouldn’t have to be okay
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading