- 192,928 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Advent 7: Mary says YES
- Prepare New Cartridge?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Dining with Jesus
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Daniel
In contrast with the shepherds, the Magi (or wise men as they are more commonly known in nativity plays) had to travel a huge distance to see Jesus. The shepherds popped into town to see if the Messiah really had been … Continue reading
The recent referendum in the Republic of Ireland has resulted in 62% of people voting in favour of legalizing same-sex marriage. Some Christians are upset about same-sex marriage being made legal but I am not one of them and I want to … Continue reading
My wife, girls and I were geocaching at the weekend and as we walked down the path in this picture it reminded me of these words. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own … Continue reading