- 207,850 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: CYO Colchester
If you had to pick two of these words to describe your friend, which ones would they be? This was what I asked a number of teenagers earlier this week when I spent a few hours helping at Sanctum which is … Continue reading
Yesterday I went for a walk with Gandalf. We visited every secondary school in Colchester where Gandalf took a selfie (he really does move with the times) of himself in front of the school sign. Towards the end of the walk … Continue reading
I pray that I’ll be happy one day. These words were written by a teenager at an interactive prayer space called Sanctum. Reading what this young person wrote makes me so, so sad but there is also the glimmer of hope … Continue reading