- 270,246 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: CYO Colchester
If you picked two words to describe your friend what would they be?
If you had to pick two of these words to describe your friend, which ones would they be? This was what I asked a number of teenagers earlier this week when I spent a few hours helping at Sanctum which is … Continue reading
The awkward moment when Gandalf’s phone battery died
Yesterday I went for a walk with Gandalf. We visited every secondary school in Colchester where Gandalf took a selfie (he really does move with the times) of himself in front of the school sign. Towards the end of the walk … Continue reading
I pray that I’ll be happy one day
I pray that I’ll be happy one day. These words were written by a teenager at an interactive prayer space called Sanctum. Reading what this young person wrote makes me so, so sad but there is also the glimmer of hope … Continue reading
These boots were made for walking
I’m taking part in a 16 mile walk in a few weeks so I decided I needed some proper walking boots. Once I had bought some I needed to break them in, so at the weekend my wife, my girls … Continue reading