- 270,243 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Do you believe that God is Stronger?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Crucifixion
Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
Jesus rode into Jerusalem and the crowd cried out for him to save them. They were expecting salvation from Roman occupation but Jesus had a different agenda. A few days later many of these same people would have been in … Continue reading
Posted in Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained Tagged Crucifixion, Easter, easter week explained, God doesn't exist to serve my needs, God is not a vending machine, Good Friday, holy week explained, Palm Sunday, surrender to God, what is Palm sunday all about?, why did Jesus die? 2 Comments
Would you follow a broken Messiah?
As Jesus died on the cross two criminals were crucified next to him. One taunted Jesus saying, ‘If you’re the Messiah, save yourself and save me while you are at it’. This was a perfectly natural reaction, many people had … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Bible, Faith, grace, Jesus, Relationship with God, salvation, Saved by Jesus Tagged broken messiah, Crucifixion, death of Jesus, Kutless remember me, luke 23.39-43, remember me, Thief on the cross, today you will be with me in paradise, vulnerability Leave a comment