- 210,736 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Access granted?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: cross
I was recently in a meeting and I noticed that the base of the table in front of me was a cross. As I thought about this, I began to think about how the cross is the foundation of the … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe what I was reading. The sign said I was going to have to pay 5p to cross the bridge in my car. I knew that I didn’t have any cash and unfortunately after reading the sign I didn’t have … Continue reading
A simple idea that can be used in messy church, family activity or even a Sunday morning service to illustrate how the cross cleanses us from sin. Start with a blank canvas with some masking tape in the shape of … Continue reading
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading